We are all currently trying to navigate and find our new normal. I deeply feel that stress management, and self-care is vital right now for everyone’s well-being. The question is, how do we do it safely? I have reviewed all the CDC, state and AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) advised guidelines. I will be implementing all that I can to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19. I have incorporated the following safeguards to protect myself and my clients while still offering limited services.
- Fewer appointments with much longer breaks between clients to allow time for additional sanitation, which I already have stringent disinfecting procedures in place.
- More spacing between clients will ensure clients will not cross paths coming and going from my studio.
- At the time of check in, temperatures and O2 readings will be taken via non touch and disinfected methods. Results will be documented in client records.
- COVID-19 questionnaire and waiver must be completed.
- I will wear a mask during our session, I am asking clients to wear masks until they are on the table.
These steps along with all the established disinfecting procedures in place will help reduce the risk of COVID-19.
If any clients are showing ANY symptoms or aware they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 and have not completed a 14 day quarantine will be allowed to reschedule pre-paid services.